I have had my credit card information stolen more than once. Thankfully my bank is amazing and catches it before I do. Just a few weeks ago they called me on a Saturday to ask me if a charge from London, England was mine. It wasn’t. Obviously. About a month before that, I had the same thing happen with my PayPal Business card. Someone had the number and was using it to make all kinds of purchases and thankfully the $500 charge alerted me. It also didn’t go through, thank goodness. A week earlier and it would have before I caught it. Probably.
With that said, I don’t know where my information has been compromised but with credit card thieves using scanning devices to get close to you and your purse, to simply swipe and get all your information, I don’t trust anything anymore. I was given a chance to review these RFID blocking sleeve and I love them. I finally feel safer.
There are tons of these out there, no doubt – but what makes these different is how cute they are. They are so feminine and I like how stylish they are. As you can see in the photo, my card simply slips inside the sleeve and then the entire sleeve actually fits in each credit card holder in my wallet. I was surprised by how easily they fit inside.
And I was also surprised that I was still able to slide them into my wallet and not add a lot of bulk. Score! Safety is a priority and not having my information stolen in a #1 priority and with these RFID sleeves I feel a certain sense of security.
RFID Sleeves are made of a durable Tyvek fiberbond exterior combined with the patented RFID shielding alloy lined card sleeve technology that blocks radio waves and prevents scanners from reading the chip inside your cards and passport. That's why it's important to keep your cards and passport inside a shielded holder at all times, unless asked by the authority to remove it for inspection.

没有评论:
发表评论